“I found PlanB to be careful & kind when dealing with my particular questions. It is pleasant & refreshing to deal with a service that seems to listen to you, more than they talk “at” you. I would recommend PlanB to anyone with worries about financial matters.”
This small, niche social enterprise is a unique introductions service which bridges common communication & access gaps that exist between the community & professional financial services here to serve them. The PlanB Partnership is based in Glasgow & offers people services across the UK.
At the PlanB Partnership we believe that all people, who work or are retired, deserve ethical, accessible financial services which can enable them to have more secure & positive lifestyles for today & tomorrow.
The PlanB Promise
We know when you call us, you need & want advice as soon as possible.
- We take calls across working hours, in evenings, at weekends & even on bank holidays.
- We call clients back for an initial chat within 12 hrs of first contact.
- All clients are offered a face2face appointment within a further 48 hours of that call.
- Face to face appointments can be where you prefer: your workplace, home, local cafe or charity base.
- All advice is provided by regulated professionals in relevant fields pertaining to your case.
- All initial advice & support is free.
- Most advice & support we offer is face to face.
- The majority of further financial advice & product planning is absolutely free.
- There are no contracts or service level agreements tying clients into our services.
- For us to be different advice providers & for you to feel & enjoy a better money advice experience.
- For us to work with you at your preferred pace, with integrity, humanity & positivity.
At PlanB we are experienced & knowledgeable. We can support & enable you to access professional advice on…
- Pensions, Investments & savings
- Over 50’s Planning & Funeral Plans ( e.g life insurance to cover your preferred funeral package)
- All types of Insurances ( Personal & commercial)
- Wills, Trusts & Powers of Attorney advice
- Specialist Business Financial Planning (“Future Proofing” for sole traders, small businesses, partnerships, charities, CIC’s & other Social Enterprises)
- Personal & business relevant Debt Solutions
- Payment Protection Claims
- Mortgage Advice: New & Reviews
- Loan Advice & Planning- Business & Personal